Cholestoplex maintains healthy cholesterol levels in your body (something we all know is essential for good health and longevity). This patented formulation provides needed phytonutrients to lower the "bad cholesterol" in your system.
Body cells transport the cholesterol, intaking the "good cholesterol" it requires. Excess cholesterol is returned to the liver. However, some of the excess fatty ("bad") cholesterol may adhere to the walls of arteries. These fatty deposits are what imbues the risks of cardio-vascular function dysfunctions. "Bad cholesterol" is also linked to gall stones and impotence, as well as high blood pressure. Doctors agree that the best defense against the "bad cholesterol" is a nutritional diet that is high in fiber content (especially fruits and vegetables, also whole grain foods). Saturated fat is one of the prime culprits in the fatty deposits.
Cholestoplex will help get "bad cholesterol" deposits fast where we don't want them to stick. Use this product in conjunction with good eating habits as the rule and keep your cardio-vascular system "running clean."
Use Cholestoplex as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cholestoplex by mouth.
- Take 3 capsules daily with meals and a glass of water.
- If you miss a dose of Cholestoplex take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cholestoplex.
Store Cholestoplex at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cholestoplex out of the reach of children and away from pets.
CHOLESTOPLEX MORE INFO:
Ingredients:Red Yeast Rice, Beta Sitosterol, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Nattokinase, Co-Enzyme Q10, Policosanol.
Do NOT use Cholestoplex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cholestoplex.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cholestoplex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Cholestoplex is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.