Erexin-V is marketed as a male enhancement product that helps increase blood flow to the penis to attain a stronger erection. The product claims to have a synergistic blend of ingredients that work together to promote sexual function. The formula’s intent is to expand the blood vessels in the penis, increasing blood flow and erection size and promote formation of nitric oxide, a necessary element in producing an erection.
Use Erexin-V exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with a glass of water. Do not exceed 6 capsules daily.
- If you miss a dose of Erexin-V, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Erexin-V.
Store Erexin-V at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Erexin-V out of the reach of children.
EREXIN-V MORE INFO:
Ingredients:L-Arginine, which may enhance the levels of nitric oxide and Yohimbe to stimulate blood flow to the penis; Horny Goat Weed, also known as Epimedium, increases the sex drive; Saw Palmetto is often used to support the prostate; Catuaba and Peruvian Maca are aphrodisiacs. Tribulus Terrestris promotes healthy testosterone levels and has been shown to be an effective addition to male enhancement formulas. Bilberry leaf is most commonly used to treat diabetes, Avena Sativa may enhance the libido and Eurycoma may affect hormones in the body that signal testosterone production.
Erexin-V is not a pharmaceutical drug and contains none of the synthetic chemicals found in prescription medications.
Do NOT use Erexin-Vif:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Erexin-V.
Some medical conditions may interact with Erexin-V. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a bleeding or blood clotting disorder (such as hemophilia); stomach ulcer with active bleeding; or ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease.
Important safety information:
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to Saw Palmetto, or have certain conditions. Before taking saw palmetto, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, herbalist, or other healthcare provider. You may not be able to use this product if you have:
- liver disease;
- heart disease;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- a history of stomach ulcer; or
- asthma or other breathing disorder.
Erexin-V is an all-natural nutritional supplement containing only the finest botanicals, there are no harmful side effects when taken as directed. While there are no known side effects, it is recommended that you follow the dosage instructions and never take more than the recommended amount. If you have a medical condition you should first consult your doctor before taking Erexin-V.